The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is
designed to provide personnel with a compact and durable individual
hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other
traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and
designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which
allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person,
where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in a rugged and
durable packaging that is easy to open.
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Packaged: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 7.4 oz