- The NAR alternative to the US Army Combat Lifesaver (CLS) Kit
- Equipped with optimal medical gear to treat 2 to 4 casualties
- Constructed of Durable 1000 Denier Cordura® Solution-Dyed Nylon
- Large central compartment and multiple attachment points
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent pulls
- ITW Nexus Hardware
The Squad Responder Kit from North American Rescue is the smart
alternative to the US Army Combat Lifesaver (CLS) Kit that sets the bar
for mission specific casualty care platforms. By identifying the needs
of the end user's skill set, this CLS kit's innovative design is able to
capitalize on mobility, versatility and efficiency. Offering a large
central compartment and multiple attachment points, the Squad Responder
Kit comes equipped with optimal medical gear to treat 2 to 4 casualties
and is maximized for storage space while maintaining a compact profile.
Each component is designed to be effective under survival stress and
potentially reduce some of the physiological pitfalls associated with
- 2 x Combat Application Tourniquet, (C-A-T®)
- 2 x 6 in. Trauma Dressing
- 2 x NAR Compressed Gauze, 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd
- 2 x Combat Gauze®, Z-Fold Hemostatic
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway, 28F
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Twin Pack
- 1 x SAM Splint, Universal Aluminum, 36 in. x 4.25 in.
- 1 x Blizzard Survival Blanket
- 1 x Ready Heat Blanket
- 2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Device
- 1 x 6 in. Elastic Bandage
- 1 x Roll 2 in. Surgical Tape
- 4 x Fox Eye Shield with garter
- 4 x Pair Bear Claw™ Gloves, Large
- 6 x Alcohol Prep Pad, 1 in. x 2.5 in.
- 1 x Trauma Shears, Large, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Scissor Leash
- 1 x Model 8 Rescue Hook
- 1 x TORQ Tactical Flashlight
- 2 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x Permanent Marker, Large
- 1 x Squad Responder Bag, MultiCam
- Packaged: L 14 in. x W 14 in. x D 5 in.
- Weight: 4 lb 14 oz