The NAR K-9 Tactical Field Kit is designed
to enable handlers to provide lifesaving treatment to injured canines
at the point of injury or when veterinary care is not immediately
This kit and its contents are compact, durable and allow reliable and
versatile interventions wherever the need arises. The kit provides the
necessary tools to address the major traumatic injuries common to K-9’s
operating in the military and law enforcement environment as well as
common K-9 emergencies such as bloat, heat injury, and toxic ingestion.
Offering a large central compartment and multiple attachment points,
this kit maximizes storage space while maintaining a compact profile.
The kit can be slung over the shoulder in bandolier fashion,
hand-carried, or worn around the waist as a belly-bag.
Your K-9 partner would defend you with his life; don’t leave his to chance.
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x ETD™ Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x Combat Gauze® Hemostatic Dressing
- 1 x NAR Needleless Saline Lock Kit
- 2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze (3 in. x 18 in.)
- 1 x SAM® Splint II (36 in. x 4.25 in.)
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution
- 1 x Splinter Forceps
- 5 x Bear Claw™ Nitrile Glove Kit, Lg.
- 1 x Hydrogen Peroxide (8 oz)
- 1 x Digital Veterinary Thermometer
- 1 x Tactical Black Muzzle
- 2 x Veterinary Elastic Adhesive Tape, 2 in.
- 2 x Veterinary Elastic Adhesive Tape, 4 in.
- 1 x Black Flexible, Self-Adherent Bandaging Tape
- 1 x Veterinary Tissue Adhesive
- Case Closed: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 5 lb 2 oz