- CNC machined from Certified 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat anodized finish
- 3 light mounting positions provide .250" of lateral adjustment
- Cantilevered mounting design shifts light forward of mount, increasing usable rail space.
- Light offset optimized at a 45 degree offset for ergonomic activation
- Ambidextrous with 6 total mounting solutions on 3 sided M-LOK rail system
- Low profile, lightweight and does not impede weapons manipulation
- Positions the light as close to the firearm as possible
- Mount does not interfere with the operation of front back-up iron sights
For use with all Surefire M300, M600 Scout, Streamlight Protac rail
mount 1, 2 & HL-X and all replacement M300 and M600 bodies,
including backbone and M-LOK compliant rails.