REIN Complete Kit is fully compatible with any platform that allows
for traditional picatinny, M-LOK (trademark) or KeyMod light mounts. The
remote switch for the REIN and REIN Micro is only compatible with the
REIN and REIN Micro variants. No reverse compatibility for other light
- 1 REIN
- 1 Remote switch tail cap assembly with integrated push button
- 2 LCS side plates with hardware
- 1 Picatinny Rail Mount for the REIN, with all mounting hardware
- 1 Cloud Defensive labeled Nitecore Charger
- 1 Micro USB to USB cord
- 1 18650 battery
- Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hard coat”.
USA-made, state-of-the-art electrical system using the best components
that money can buy. That gives us the output, efficiency and run-time
that makes REIN the class leader.
- Uses a single 18650 battery.
No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty.
We supply a Samsung 18650 30Q with the REIN. The 30Q battery has more
output with shorter run-time of 85-90 minutes. Please note that unlike
its peers, REIN will produce useable light for at least 6 straight
- Accepts ALL protected and unprotected 18650 batteries.
Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries. NOTE: Various battery
sizes will require use of the provided Battery Jack feature.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- Modular 3-piece design makes the REIN upgradeable over time.
- Exceeds well over 60,000 Candela.
- 1,400 Lumens of output.
- IPX-8 waterproof rating. Fully submersible to 100 ft for 24 hours. Remote switch included.
- Run-time standard per ANSI/PLATO-FL1 = 130 minutes. The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
Field-Serviceable Lens System. The end-user can now replace the glass
lens themselves. The glass on the REIN is 3mm thick, which is the
thickest in the industry. It can take multiple hits from 5.56mm
- S7 Tool Steel bezel ring. Heat-treated to 53 Rockwell. Your light is now an impact tool.
Battery Jack feature. This allows you to properly tension the battery
inside the system to avoid battery bounce. This lengthens the life of
your system and increased reliability substantially.
- Patented tail-cap cartridge is easily replaceable and allows for multiple configurations without removing the tail of the light.
patented remote switch, offers both momentary and constant-on
functionality. The remote switch is electrically isolated from the
push-button switch located on the tail cap. If your remote switch
suffers catastrophic failure, your REIN still works via the tail cap
- The remote switch is housed in a 3rd Generation Light
Control System. Available only for the REIN and REIN Micro. It offers
unprecedented cable management possibilities never before available even
with prior generation LCS units. The remote switch is fully submersible
and fully potted.
- The remote switch utilizes a cable exit from
the tail cap that is perpendicular to the bore axis. This allows your
cable to be protected from potential snags and impact.
remote switch wire is over-molded into the tail cap cartridge. And the
tail cap body allows for the user to adjust the position of the tail cap
based on user requirement or preference.
- The remote switch cable is 5” long.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
Warranty – with only a few exceptions. Remote switches are considered
replaceable items not warranty items. Please see warranty info for full
- Made in the USA. Manufactured and assembled in-house at our production facility.
- CANDELA 60,000
- LUMENS 1,400
- LENGTH 6.14?
- WEIGHT without battery 5.3 oz.
- WEIGHT with battery 6.9 oz.
- BATTERY 18650