North American Rescue is pleased to expand
our growing product line of hemostatic dressings to include CELOX,™ a
clinically-proven family of chitosan-based products certified
safe-to-use and successful in stopping life threatening hemorrhage on
the battlefield, in serious emergencies and in the workplace. From the
original granular form to the various CELOX™ gauzes, NAR offers the full
spectrum of this trusted hemostatic to meet every medic’s need in the
pursuit of saving lives from severe trauma.
The unique CELOX™-A applicator is designed to give the user an easy,
safe and effective way to stop life-threatening bleeding from difficult
to treat penetrating trauma. The instinctive applicator delivery system
makes it possible for the CELOX™ Granular hemostatic agent to reach deep
into small, penetrating traumatic wounds, getting straight to the
source of the bleeding.
- Stops life-threatening bleeding resulting from shock as found in severe traumatic injuries
- Works independently of the body’s normal clotting mechanisms
- Published success in the field
- Generates no heat
- Packaged: H 8.9 in. x W 4 in. x D 1 in.
- 6 grams of granules per package
- Weight: 1.1 oz