- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles
provide a strong foundation for the BREACH that is resistant to
rotational flex or breakage.
- Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away
from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar
protecting the charging handle.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the users face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: Stylistic cuts help clear
stuck on carbon from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals
the lever mechanism from debris.
The Aero Precision BREACH is a
rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the
M5/AR308 platform. The BREACH's design utilizes a reinforced 7075
aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous
levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system, that directs the
force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the
shooter to use a one-handed charging technique without compromising the
part - a pitfall for traditional charging handles. The small lever
configuration provides a low-profile, easily gripped interface that is
comfortable when slung and can be actuated effortlessly from either side
of your rifle.