REIN Micro Complete Kit is fully compatible with any platform that
allows for traditional picatinny, M-LOK (trademark) or KeyMod light
mounts. The remote switch for the REIN and REIN Micro is only compatible
with the REIN and REIN Micro variants. No reverse compatibility for
other light manufactures exists.
- 1 REIN Micro
- 1 Remote switch tail cap assembly with integrated push button
- 2 LCS side plates with hardware
- 1 Picatinny Rail Mount for the REIN, with all mounting hardware
- 1 Cloud Defensive labeled Nitecore Charger
- 1 Micro USB to USB cord
- 1 18350 battery
- Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hard coat”.
USA-made, state-of-the-art electrical system using the best components
that money can buy. That gives us the output, efficiency and run-time
that makes REIN Micro the class leader.
- Uses a single 18350
battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your
warranty. We supply one 18350 rechargeable battery with the REIN Micro.
The battery has strong output with a shorter run-time of about 40
minutes. Please note that unlike its peers, REIN Micro will produce
useable light for at least 3 straight hours.
- Accepts ALL
protected and unprotected 18350 batteries. Accepts both button-top and
flat-top batteries. NOTE: Various battery sizes will require use of the
provided Battery Jack feature.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- Modular 3-piece design makes the REIN Micro upgradeable over time.
- Exceeds well over 55,000 Candela.
- 1,300 Lumens of output.
- IPX-8 waterproof rating. Fully submersible to 100 ft for 24 hours. Remote switch included.
- Run-time standard per ANSI/PLATO-FL1 = 40 minutes. The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
Field-Serviceable Lens System. The end-user can now replace the glass
lens themselves. The glass on the REIN Micro is 3mm thick, which is the
thickest in the industry. It can take multiple hits from 5.56mm
- S7 Tool Steel bezel ring. Heat-treated to 53 Rockwell. Your light is now an impact tool.
Battery Jack feature. This allows you to properly tension the battery
inside the system to avoid battery bounce. This lengthens the life of
your system and increased reliability substantially.
- Patented tail-cap cartridge is easily replaceable and allows for multiple configurations without removing the tail of the light.
patented remote switch, offers both momentary and constant-on
functionality. The remote switch is electrically isolated from the
push-button switch located on the tail cap. If your remote switch
suffers catastrophic failure, your REIN Micro still works via the tail
- The remote switch is housed in a 3rd Generation
Light Control System. Available only for the REIN and REIN Micro. It
offers unprecedented cable management possibilities never before
available even with prior generation LCS units. The remote switch is
fully submersible and fully potted.
- The remote switch utilizes a
cable exit from the tail cap that is perpendicular to the bore axis.
This allows your cable to be protected from potential snags and impact.
remote switch wire is over-molded into the tail cap cartridge. And the
tail cap body allows for the user to adjust the position of the tail cap
based on user requirement or preference.
- The remote switch cable is 5” long.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
Warranty – with only a few exceptions. Remote switches are considered
replaceable items not warranty items. Please see warranty info for full
- Made in the USA. Manufactured and assembled in-house at our production facility.
- CANDELA 55,000
- LUMENS 1,300
- LENGTH 4.91?
- WEIGHT without battery 4.95 oz.
- WEIGHT with battery 5.75 oz.
- BATTERY 18350